School funding is financial help for the price of going to university which comes from the supply apart from the pupil and their loved ones.
Scholarships, grants, financial loans and also the Federal Work-Study Program are typical regarded as being forms of school funding.
E mail us!
- You are able to give us a call at 913-469-3840 during our regular workplace hours.
- Want a callback? Or would you like to schedule a private session with a school funding Coordinator? Just deliver us a contact, and make certain to add your title, student ID number, and telephone number in your demand.
- Possess a fast concern? Look at the school funding Zoom place, readily available Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- The school funding workplace has actually restricted supply on university, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. We advice calling us very first, before showing up in individual.
STEP ONE: Before You Make An Application For Aid
- Comprehend the JCCC conditions and title loan with no credit check Florida terms for getting Federal scholar help.
- Check out the educational funding calendar for concern due dates as well as other crucial times.
- Submit an application for entry to JCCC and finish any needed admission needs.
STEP TWO: finish the complimentary Application for Federal scholar help (FAFSA)
- Taxation information from the tax year that is previous
- Documents of untaxed information and income about current possessions
- Moms and dads’ taxation information (in cases where a reliant pupil)
- FSA ID
- JCCC’s Title IV college rule, that will be 008244